Creating a support network for LGBT+ professionals and students
We are a non-profit organization and we further our mission through initiatives including the following:
- Monthly newsletter with the most relevant LGBT news, upcoming events, and profiles of from members of our community.
- Building a community where LGBT professionals can meet and help each other. Organizing and facilitating networking events for LGBT.
- Connecting mentors with members of the LGBT community starting their career.
- Combating discrimination by increasing the visibility of positive role models LGBT professionals to the general public and in the media.
Members of our network are affiliated with hundreds of highly-regarded professional and academic institutions, including
- Universities including as ITAM, ITESM, UNAM, UDEM, Ibero, IPADE, Stanford, Yale, Princeton, Harvard, UT Austin, NYU, Columbia, Georgetown, London Business School, Oxford.
- Companies including Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, J.P. Morgan, Audi, Grupo Expansión, Google, YouTube, PepsiCo, PayPal, Banamex, Reforma, Metalsa, and the MD Anderson Cancer Center.